About Our Paydirt
Our paydirt is better than the real thing! However, you should understand:
1. Our paydirt is a blend of gold paydirt from the Crisson Gold Mine in the North Georgia mountains, and beach sands from Alaska. This gives you the ability to pan material that is different, challenging, and contains some native gold from each of these areas. To these natural paydirt types, we add placer gold from all over North America to every shipment, and we guarantee you will receive not less than the guaranteed gold amounts in every shipment.
2. The quartz rock has been run through the stamp mill at the Crisson Gold Mine genuine. Their stamp mill, from the 1800's, is one of the very few still in operation in the US. Our beach sands may contain seashells and other items native to the area from which it was mined and stockpiled - just like a real gold mine.
3. The crushed quartz rock from Georgia contains very little black sand. The material from Alaska is exclusively black sand, but with little or no magnetite.
3. The purity of all gold can vary, even from the same claim, so our range of purity depends on where we are getting our gold from. You'll find XRF readouts associated with some of the product photos indicating a range of 76% to over 92%.
4. Every paydirt shipment is a CUSTOM-MADE order just for you. There is no assembly staff or machines involved in putting together your shipment. It is made just for YOU. Therefore, you won't find any GTIN, UPC, or other barcodes on it.
5. But don't take our word for it. Read our reviews and see what our customers have said about our products and service.
6. Please, send me your questions and I'll do my best to answer. thx email@example.com